We aim to make you and your family as comfortable as possible during your visits.
At your first visit we will discuss your medical history and conduct a comprehensive examination, which may include necessary radiographs.
Following the initial examination we will be happy to explain any treatment required, and give an estimate of the costs.
Our aim is to provide good dental health through preventative dentistry : this means giving you regular dental advice and helping you to understand how to care for your own teeth and gums yourself thus reducing the need for future dental treatment.
Standard Dental Treatments available:
Specialist Services Provided:
- Comprehensive initial examination.
- Routine examination.
- Hygienist Services.
- Scale and polish.
- Treatment of chronic gum disease.
- Fillings - including white fillings.
- Crown and bridge work – white and gold.
- Inlays and Onlays – white and gold.
- Root canal treatment.
- Professional Tooth Whitening.
- Splint therapy for jaw joint and muscle problems.
- Dentures – acrylic and cobalt chrome.
- Treatment of sensitive teeth.
- Provision of mouth guards.
- Sinus lift.
- Bone grafting.
- Complex surgical extractions. (e.g. Impacted wisdom teeth.)
- Intra venous sedation.